Friday, November 26, 2004

Welcome, Layli!

Very happy to have you on as an Honorary Mook!

I've always envisioned The Mookblog as a community of voices-- not just my own. And I think you can already see why I've invited her on. I'm really looking forward to tackling/affirming the tough questions Layli posits for as long as she's willing to pose them. And her blogging comes not a minute too late-- I've gone totally MIA to the holiday, I confess. But it's not really my fault, as my house is packed with relatives right now. I do miss blogging away my day and promise to resume at my usual pace come Tuesday next week. In the meantime, thanks, Layli, for keeping the faith.

In addition to Layli, I plan on Mookifying a few more people over the coming weeks whom I know have something to say and whom I think should say it here. And the comments field, always unedited, makes this blog open-mike to all (or should I say, "open-mook"? No, clearly, I should not.) Anyway-- you get the idear-- the more the merrier! Along those lines and in the spirit of Black Friday, don't forget to do your part in sharing the link that keeps on giving. Remember-- the Mookblog makes for the perfect stocking stuffer!

Cheerio!

Mooks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here