Monday, January 10, 2005

Mook Getting Hit By Life Bus

Hi ho, loyal Mookbloggers!

I promise this isn't gonna read like some spoofy article from the Onion: "Local Man Starts Blog, Quits Posting Two Months Later," subtitled: "Finally Gets A Life." Au contrare, mes amis--nothing could be further, I say! Truly, I have every intention of keeping this blog moving full speed ahead into this so-far fantastic new year, but life really has hit me like a bus lately. I'm telling you, I have tons to talk about-- TONS-- but I need to find five hours to write down the backlog, never mind current mook happenings, yet I can't seem to find even five minutes lately. But things are gonna settle down soon enough, and I'll be laying into you with my "Holiday Revelations Series" in short order. Here's an exciting preview of headlines to come:

1. Mook Admits He's Not Actually A Muslim. "Gasp!"
2. Mook Concedes To GT On The Iran Preemption Piece. "It can't be!"
3. Mook Drops "Yakety Yak" Plan. "Can you hear me now? No way!"
4. Mook Gets Rich Quick Off Of Sketchy Internet Business. "Shmerr?!"
5. Mook Joins Odd New Age Religion Called ECKANKAR. "Holy Cow!"

All this and more (like, for example, the enormously significant election in Palestine and the upcoming one in Iraq-- there's days of catch-up writing to do on these issues alone) will be posted here at ye ole' Mookblog very soon! Stayed tuned, my compatriots!

Cheerio!

Mooks

PS: "Holiday Revalations I" due out sometime very late tomorrow night-- I doubt you'll get anything else from me 'til then-- tomorrow/today is already promising to be another ride on the fender of life. Awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here