Wednesday, January 19, 2005

The Mooklbog Welcomes Russ Klein!

Exciting news!

The Mookblog has just added another major player to the ranks of the mook-annointed ("Mookssiahs"? Oh, wow, that's bad-- I can't believe I'm going to leave that in here):

Congratulations Russ Klein!

Russ has been fueling discussion here at the Mookblog for some time already, acting as the number one contributor of hat-tipped links via email. I don't always agree with his politics, he being far more to the left than I, but all the more reason to grant him a voice here. He's wicked resourceful in a smackdown-- "you want sources, oh I'll give you sources!" being his motto. One thing's for sure, I know very few people with as great a gift for gab as has Russ, and I look forward to his word-smithing immensely. Russ, don't hold back.

Regarding my hack-job hazing in "GT Gets Served!"-- we'll not be nicknaming Klein as either "Squeaky" or "The Squealer" (or, despite my hopes, the compromise: "The Squeaker") afterall, since both names pissed him off (who'd a thunk?). The Snarktar has since apologized privately to his dear friend and will gladly do so here as well: "Sorry, there, Russ!"

Russ will be posting under the blogonym: "Corwyn." I have no idear why (and also think my nicknames were way cooler, FWIW. Insert winky-face here).

Welcome, Russ!

1 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone is to the LEFT of YOU! he must be a communist... ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here