Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Welcome, GeneThug!

Never enough thugs a-blogging these days, to be sure, and them that is are a generally genetically challenged bunch (in more ways 'an one). As a much called for remedy, I, yer Capin', offers ye up the newly mooked "GeneThug." A sticky-warm welcome to ya, cousin!

(And that's all as you'll ever know of his mortal identity, I reckon, unless he otherwise may say. And any thought to link said thug to what was a previously referrenced cousin of mine what went by the quasi-nym "Jonathan" should be held suspect at very best, at knife point in the very worst, if ye get me, matey. . .)

So sit back, sip some holiday grog, and enjoy what may be coming your way, as sure it'll be worthy of your while!

Ahoy!

Mooks

PS-- No idea what the pirate thing is all about, really-- don't ask. I guess maybe I fancy him as kind of a sea-faring gene thug, ya know?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here