Monday, June 06, 2005

Crickey!

Did Michael Crichton (famous guy, writes "thrillers" that turn into movies that suck, but I liked the dinosaurs) just debunk the entire environmental movement?

Have a read of a review of his new book "State of Fear" by Reason.

Here's yer link:

http://www.reason.com/0505/cr.rb.the.shtml

Whether he did or didn't, a writer of Crichton's "caliber" is sure to have an impact with this controversial sure-to-be best-seller. I can hear the distant din of righteous sniggering and angry retorting already.

Personally, I think I'll read the book and then check his facts and look for some honest dialogue. Wish me luck! But I'm betting many of my friends and enemies (could someone please be my enemy? It would be cool to have a few die-hard Mook nemeses) already have acute opinionitis when it comes to the questions raised/"facts" stated. I'd like to hear them! (Silly me!)

Cheerio!

Mooks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here