Monday, November 15, 2004

My blog-- the good, the bad, and the ugly

Hello hello!

Alrighty then.

The good-- I changed the format of me blog so that super long posts don't steal the show; instead, only the first paragraph or so will appear, and you can then decide if you want to continue reading more . . . or not. Also, I fixed my blog so that you can post comments without having to register first. Hopefully that will inspire some of you to jump in and make your opinions known.

The bad-- Blogspot continues to have server problems, so that many a post this weekend got eaten! But I'm learning to save my stuff elsewhere before I try and publish, so hopefully that won't be such a problem in the future. I know they're working on it.

The ugly-- for some reason, my profile and post-links have dropped down to the bottom of the site where no one can find it. Weird. I emailed Blogspot for help-- hopefully they'll get that corrected sooner than later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here